1. No offense, but I'm construing "...you are much wiser than me..." as cynicism.
2. KourtneyNicole writes on the topic all of the time, and every one of her essays has the same theme: blacks don't help themselves and we're irresponsible. The majority of her white responders agree. The majority of her black responders disagree and feel sorry for her. What does that tell you?
3. Did any black respondent say that they depend on government $$s to get themselves out of poverty? Remember, government money goes to more white people than black people, but it's only "lazy people's money" when black people get it.
4. Black people aren't stupid. We know where our oppression comes from. We live it daily.
5. Fixing the problem means ACKNOWLEDGING THE EFFECTS OF CENTURIES OF RACISM AND RECOMPENSING THOSE PEOPLE INJURED BY IT.
Democrats don't have to manipulate poor whites and blacks. White people would rather be white and poor than black and rich. Racism makes you stupid.
7. You're joking about the police killing white people, right? Do you watch the news? How many WHITE MASS MURDERERS are captured alive, when they've already proven they're dangerous? Yet a black person can't change a lane without signalling without being shot. Do you remember Kyle Rittenhouse? The teenaged white boy who shot three people, killed two, SLEPT AT HOME THAT NIGHT, and got treated like a baby by the judge.
8. I don't know how old you are or what schooling you've had, but you might benefit from wider reading and curating your news sources.
9. I'm including the last for you to read if you are so inclined.